Friday, June 24, 2011

Aiden and Braxton

My boys took a few minutes out of their busy video game playing time to pose for some pictures.  I recently upgraded camera and lighting, and just needed to have a few test shots... It turned out to be a pretty fun afternoon, and they cooperated longer than I ever thought they would  =)


I tell him to smile natural, and he pulls out the mega cheese face....




my son looks so grown up here, well except for that missing front tooth haha...


a moment of brotherly love... I am still not sure..Braxton seems to have the crazy eyes....


So different, yet so alike....



This one is one of my favorites, he was actually laughing at his brother, which makes it even more special!




My little man, he didnt want to wear the pappy hat, he said it looked dumb... but in my opinion,  he sure does look pretty good in it...

No comments:

Post a Comment