Sunday, August 21, 2011

Brylea Turns 5

Fellow Photographer Jenifer Starr {Starr Photography} wanted to enjoy her daughters birthday party, and not feel like she was working... so she decided to put the camera down and call me.   I was happy to help out, event photography is so much fun, I love capturing the candid moments that happen when you think no one is looking =)   Brylea had a roller skating party complete with balloons, streamers, candy,  face painting and a few of the girls even dressed like roller derby girls!   It was a very fun party...I'm just glad I didnt have to put on a pair of skates to photograph.... I think I would've been on my behind more than anyone else!

















































Lots more pictures on my facebook page... www.facebook.com/hartmanphotography1 

No comments:

Post a Comment