Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Aiden

My son Aiden tends to be my test subject quite often.  Whenever I want to try out a new lens, lighting, backdrops, etc... I usually use him, he is far more cooperative than my other son Braxton.  Every now and then I can get Brax to cooperate for pictures, but I usually have to make him think its his idea to do it, otherwise all I get are pout faces (which are still cute in their own way, plus I can show all the pouty face pictures to future girlfriends someday hahaha)

 I took Aiden out the other day to do some fall pictures, he wasnt too happy about putting on a nice shirt and leaving his video game, but he eventually agreed.   Mixed in with those are a few others of Aiden when we went on a walk, and some from Camp K.  This is my first photo dump lol Enjoy!  =)




No comments:

Post a Comment